I am most interested in the fusion of human cognition and technology. I have worked for multi-billion dollar technology companies and have founded my own educational technology startup.
I have experience in all phases of R&D from idea
generation, patent development, and fund raising to product development, testing, and delivering it to market.
- Director, Stanford Hospital & Clinics
- Founder & CEO, Cuvid Technologies
- Director of Science, Epoch Innovations
- Computer Scientist, HRL Laboratories
I have diverse experience
in human-centered software
design, empirical user studies,
numerous techniques of brain & behavior measurement,
and the development of artificial cognitive
- Ph.D. Cognitive Psychology, UCLA
- M.A. Psychology, UCLA
- B.S. Psychobiology, UCLA